Forever Unique - Indigo

Hey Everyone, Long time no speak ey. Well i thought i'd kick start my blog again with this beautiful bikini that i kindly g...




Hey Everyone, Long time no speak ey. Well i thought i'd kick start my blog again with this beautiful bikini that i kindly got sent from Forever Unique. I am going to Ibiza (exciting i know) in June with my netball girls and when they contacted me about it i was so excited, such perfect timing.

The bikini that i chose is the INDIGO- Mirrored Printed Bikini Set it is so well made. LIKE SO WELL MADE. The best quality bikini i own, by far. However, it is £110 so maybe that's why because compared to my H&M £7.99 bikinis..well they can't really be compared hahaha.

This bikini does come with a halterneck strap if that's how you like to wear it. I prefer not to because i like to make sure i get minimal tan lines. (If i even tan at all hahaha) I wish i took a picture but i was just to excited to open it i forgot.. but it came so beautifully packaged in tissue paper and a massive black gift box. This might seem silly but the way the company take cares of your item even when delivering it makes a huge difference.

I am usually a clothing 6/8, but in bikinis i always buy a size 10 because the bikini tops are always way too small if i buy an 8. I could have done with a 12 on top but the 10 bottoms were perfect, they are also adjustable. The only critique i have is i wish they could do a cup size of a 12 but around size of an 8 because the 10 is kind of loose around my body and a bit small in cup size. But apart from that i love love love it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Phoebe Slee. Powered by Blogger.