OMGTEA Recipe 2: Banana, Mango & Blueberry Smoothie

OMGTEA Organic Matcha Green Tea Banana, Mango & Blueberry Smoothie: What you will need: -        3 or 4 Tbsp of Natural Yoghur...


OMGTEA Organic Matcha Green Tea Banana, Mango & Blueberry Smoothie:

What you will need:
-       3 or 4 Tbsp of Natural Yoghurt
-       Handful of frozen mango
-       Handful of frozen blueberries
-       2 Tsp of honey
-       2 Tsp of OMGTEA Matcha Green Tea
-       1 Banana

This is the second recipe that I created using the OMGTEA Matcha Green Tea. It is a smoothie and is by far my favourite out of the 2. I always have smoothies for breakfast or when I want a snack throughout the day. If you don’t like the taste of the green tea then this is a good one to do as you can’t taste it as much but still obviously get all the benefits.

If you wanted to see how I made this smoothie (it’s very easy you literally just chuck all the ingredients in a blender) then head over to my Youtube channel where there is a video showing how I made it.


I hope you like these recipes and let me know if there are any other recipes you have tried that are nice, I’d love to try them. Also, let me know if you like these health posts and I will feature some similar content on here.

Links to their social media platforms:
www.omgteas.co.uk
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments