My University Experience: First Year

I thought i'd chat to you guys a little bit about how i felt about my first year at uni. I definitely didn't have the standard 1s...


I thought i'd chat to you guys a little bit about how i felt about my first year at uni. I definitely didn't have the standard 1st year as a 'fresher' and in the video i explain a little bit why. If you want to hear more about my year in more detail (not the personal bits please- i'd rather leave that there) then comment below any questions you have or email them to me at phoebe.slee@yahoo.com whatever is easiest for you and i will try my best to reply (if they are personal) or answer them in an upcoming Uni Q&A.

I hope you enjoyed the video, i really loved talking about my experience and letting you guys know my true thoughts on uni and the fact that not everyone enjoys it and has a great time. Uni is definitely very over hyped, in my opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments